18 June 2009

Welcome To The Blog

Several years have passed since I last blogged on Argentina in my Expat Argentina blog. These last few years have been very busy for me, as I’ve been working on at least half a dozen projects. Now that I have a little more time, I would like to once again begin blogging on Argentina. In Expat Argentina, I took questions from readers and blogged on everyday life in Argentina for an expatriate and I think that topic has been pretty well covered.

In this blog, I will cover issues regarding business and investing in Argentina. There will be a particular focus on the differences between running a business in Argentina and the United States, since my previous experience is with US businesses.

Although this blog will cover many legal, accounting, and tax issues, I want to make it clear from the get go that this blog is in no way intended to represent legal, financial, or tax advice. Although I will make every effort to get my facts right, I am a businessperson. I am most definitely not a lawyer and not an accountant. This blog will try to cover the issues in layman’s terms to the extent that it is possible in order to assure the widest possible audience. However, please remember that if you are looking for professional advice, you should look elsewhere.

If you are an expatriate or international investor looking to get started in the world of Argentina business and investing, I would be happy to help you further and speak on a one to one basis with the caveat, of course, that my help does not constitute professional advice.

With that said, I’d like to welcome you to this blog and I hope it helps. By the time this blog comes to its natural end, I certainly hope it will have become the resource I wish I would have had several years ago as I ventured into the world of Argentine business. My sincere hope is that you can benefit from some of my knowledge.
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. Great to see you have started blogging again - I am looking forward to your insights and experiences about doing business in Argentina!

    ReplyDelete